1. Vehicles carrying four wheels and commercial goods have been banned from 9 am on October 2 to 2 am on National Highway 27 and Nh 17 from 9 am on October 2 to 2 am on October 3.
2. Only limited vehicles carrying six-wheelers or more wheels will remain suspended from 9 am to 11.30 pm on October 1,3,4,5. Movement can be done till 9am at 4am.
3. From the rainy season to Tinali in Dhirenpa, one can go only if there is a car pass. Dhirenpara will not be able to enter from Tinali unless the car is passed.
4. Some restrictions have been imposed on vehicles coming from Lakhra to Dhirenpara.
5. Only singel road has been constructed from Dhirenpara to Barsapara Stadium Tinali to Lakhra.
In the field of cricket
6 gates to be opened for spectators
1. Of these, gate number 1B will be open for guests.
2. If you want to go to gate number 2, you can go inside with the help of AK Azad Road through Three Ali from the rainy season.
3. If you want to go to gate no. 3, you can go inside with the help of AK Azad Road via Gadrej Gali or Rolling Road via RG Baruah Road.
4. If you want to go to Gate No. 4, rolling mill road can go inside from Threeali with the help of AK Azad Road.
5. If you want to go to gate number 5 and 6, Bhupen Hazarika will be able to go inside with the help of Raghunath road with the help of AK Dev Road.
6. If you want to go to gate number 7, you can go inside with the help of AK Azad Road via Barsapara Teen Ali.